Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Physical Training Session #5 Postponed

Well, I had to postpone PT last night. I had to get this shot and when I asked the nurse and then the doctor if I could got work out they both said no. I surprised myself by really being disappointed not to be able to go! I did get some cardio in Monday night but I have a feeling that I will be getting my butt kicked tomorrow night. I have to admit I am ready to suffer, I am feeling quite sluggish.

It is supposed to be in the low 50's tomorrow morning. I cannot wait! I love Fall weather. There is this crispness in the air that I cannot get enough of. I wish I lived somewhere with seasons, especially Fall. I am going to open all my windows tonight, who cares that it will probably be 85 by 10 am!

1 comment:

Melinda said...

Feeling your pain with the seasons dear! My Abby actually wanted to wear a jacket this morning because it was a little cool. Doesn't that 50 degree weather feel so invigorating. We are scheduled to be up to 80 by noon. Stupid south with it's four seasons: almost summer, summer, still summer and Christmas.