Thursday, October 9, 2008

Physical Training Session #5, #6 & #7

Well, I cannot say that I remember the specifics about these sessions except to say that when I leave I am drenched with sweat. I come home, cook dinner and I am normally in bed by 9:00PM. I haven't gone to bed that early in years, like high school. I am that zapped. I am actually getting at least 8 hours of sleep. It makes getting up in the morning so much easier.

When I got on the scale this morning I was very happy to see that I had lost 3 pounds! Who would think that 3 pounds would make me so excited. Considering it has been the only reduction in weight I have had in 5 months it is no wonder. Progress is being made! Happy Day!

Michele

1 comment:

nikki said...

Awesome! 3 pounds is certainly something. I have been sleeping for about 8 hours the past couple of weeks, and it is amazing. who knew?