Monday, September 29, 2008

Physical Training Session #4-Postponed

I can't say that I am really upset about this...Although am in such a good mood today that I really wouldn't have minded being punished by Mark tonight. He had to reschedule so at least it won't make me feel bad if I ever have to.

The reason I am in such a good mood is two fold. One, Brockalee called this morning at 6:45. It doesn't really matter that I was in the process of getting ready for work and I stopped and talked for about 45 minutes. So I came to work this morning with no make up on and my hair dried naturally so right now it is a complete curly mess. Thank goodness I work about 2 minutes from the house. Two, he was PACKING when he called! WHOO HOO! That was all he needed to say and since he couldn't elaborate it was enough for me. I have gotten very good at reading between the lines.

Although I won't be doing any PT tonight I think I will do cardio that way I will be ahead for the week. Plus since I took the weekend off I kinda feel like a slug right now.

No comments: