Saturday, October 4, 2008

Physical Training Session #4

Ew, I am sore! My arms (two days later) still feel like jello. By the end of our session on Thursday Mark wanted me to do these bicep presses on the side of a weight bench and I actually felt like my arms wouldn't hold me up. He just looked at me like I was crazy and made me do something else. I guess this is what "they" (whoever they are) mean when they say that in order to strengthen your muscles you have to push them beyond your comfort level.

This morning I am making up one of my lost sessions at 9:15 AM. I am not a morning workout person. I realize this isn't early but I like to be lazy on Saturday mornings. My dogs get me up at the same time every morning so it isn't a matter of sleeping in but I just don't like having to do anything. I think it came from dating Geoff for 5 years and practically every Saturday morning we were up early and out the door to do some sort of workout. This morning we are doing legs so I probably won't be able to walk tomorrow!

Until then,
Michele

No comments: