Monday, September 22, 2008

Physical Training Session #1

Weight: 192 lbs./87 kilograms/13.7 stone
How come 87 kg or 13 stone sounds sooo much better than pounds?
My measurements were taken but I didn't have a chance to write them down. I only remember the weight because I had to take it myself the women's locker room.

I did find out that one reason I have not been able to lose weight is because when I was doing my cardiovascular exercise I was exercising at my over my maximum heart rate and for some reason if you exercise over your maximum heart rate you won't burn fat. Did not know this. They need to put up HUGE signs at gyms that state this fact. I purchased a heart rate monitor to help me ensure that when I do cardio that I am exercising at the rate that burns FAT.

I think I am going to like the training sessions. Mark did tell me tomorrow that I wasn't going to like the session because he was going to push me in the cardio department. I guess he doesn't believe that I was exercising for 5 months at over my maximum heart rate. I have no fear about tomorrow. Stay tuned for more updates.

No comments: