Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Physical Training Session #2

Well if your PT (I know that this usually stands for Physical Therapist but for the duration of my sessions it is going to be Physical Trainer) tells you that they want to find out your maximum heart rate and they want you to run on a treadmill until you reach said HR, BEWARE!!! Your butt will be kicked. That is how I feel right now. Honestly, besides making dinner and taking a shower the only thing I feel like doing is play Geo Challenge on Facebook. Mark definitely made his money tonight. We start at 6 PM sharp and go, go, go until 7 PM. In that 60 minutes I think there might be 4-5 minutes of rest. Not 4-5 minutes of rest in a row, mind you. On second thought I think I am done with Geo Challenge tonight, I think I might just go to bed.

No comments: