Thursday, October 1, 2009

For Melinda

I got my hair cut and colored last night. Wow! It is AMAZING how much I love having this done. I have a standing appointment every five weeks whether I need it or not. I have been going to my hairdresser FOREVER so it is like a therapy session and pampering all rolled into one. Jon actually notices when I have my hair done and he always wants me to send him a picture. I seem to be challenged when it comes to taking a picture of myself with my phone so I went into the bathroom so I could look at the phone in the mirror and surprisingly it worked! Too bad it didn't take away my puffy eyes.




This was taken this morning of Roxie and I. I am meeting Jon this weekend in Jacksonville and she watched me getting a few things together. If I put anything in the car she gets so anxiety ridden that I wait until the last moment to pack anything. Of course, she doesn't realize that she is going with me; I wish she understood human :) I had just taken apart an extra crate and I saw her watching me. I laid down on the bed and she jumped up to snuggle. I couldn't resist taking a picture.


1 comment:

Melinda said...

I like it! ALOT! My hair is sooooo overdue. I'm starting to wear it up more, which means I need, really, really, need a haircut!!

Roxie's hair is perfect! Who does hers? :-D

Have fun on your weekend. Sigh, so romantic.