Friday, October 30, 2009

Change

I have changed the name of my blog.  When I first started this blog I have to admit I was a little lost.  I had just gotten out a really terrible situation and I felt like I didn't know where my life was headed.  Fast forward a couple of years and things couldn't be more different.  I am engaged to the love of my life and I cannot wait for our life together to begin.  I am in such a good place and I love my life.  Once Jon and I are married and I move from Florida (it is inevitable) there will be so many more wonderful adventures in store for us.  Even though I chose the title "meanderings" it doesn't mean that I am lost.  I might not know what my life has in store but I am definitely looking forward to the ride!

Many friends have asked about the name "Michelly".  It is a combination of my given name "Michele" and my childhood nickname "Shelly".  No one actually calls me this but I respond to both names.  I never introduce myself as Shelly anymore.  I don't know why.  It just happened in college.  Everyone in my family (with the exception of my Mom) and friends I have known before college call me Shelly.  Everyone else calls me Michele.  Jon calls me neither.  He calls me Peetie.

1 comment:

Melinda said...

Well Peetie! :-)

Change is good. Or schizo in my case.

I like it and will change my links!