Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Jacob



This is Jacob, my nephew. He is six. And all that implies. I tend to spoil him rotten. I only have one niece and one nephew, so you could say that they are both quite spoiled by their Aunt Shelly. Jacob being the baby (as I was) holds a special place with me. Maybe it is because he still lets you hug and kiss him. Emily, his sister, is 9 and really doesn't think that kind of thing is "cool" unless it is her idea, of course. I find myself being his champion on most causes and cannot stand it when he gets in trouble. Looking at this child don't you think that trouble finds him quite frequently?




I have no idea what he is doing in this photo, he looks like his is doing a cheer.


He wanted us to take our photo together but then wouldn't quit acting up. I am looking my finest :)

No comments: