Monday, October 22, 2007

Inner Peace



Satchel: Ok, now clear your mind of all thoughts, only by clearing your mind can you achieve inner peace...
Bucky Cat: My inner peace is imagining tearing your inner peace into tiny pieces.
Satchel: Not..Quite...There...


This will probably be my favorite comic strip forever. I LOVE IT. It is just so...true. For me, at times, anyway. I will have to warn you that you might see more than one image of Bucky Cat. He is just too twisted for words. Laugh out loud funny. And this is coming from a person who doesn't routinely read comics. My friend Nikki turned me on to GET FUZZY and I find myself having to read the strip everyday. This one in particular can put a smile (or a smirk) on my face just by looking at it.

This is my first post. Obviously. I have decided to stop being voyeur of other people's blogs and create one of my own. It felt very bizarre reading about someones life and then not having anything posted about my own. I will put in a disclaimer from the beginning... not too much excitement going on. This is one of the reasons why I have hesitated becoming a blogger. I don't have a husband or children to add excitement, worry, heartache, etc. to my life. I have a dog. Granted she is a mixed bag of nuts but still not what you call a source of countless hours of blogging entertainment. She has her moments, trust me.
This is Dixie. Doesn't she look sweet? Don't let her fool you!








No comments: