Sunday, November 16, 2008

Dixie-The November Escape


This is the look that Dixie gives me when I finally get her back home after a 4 1/2 hour escape. I don't think she looks very sorry.

This is the looks she give me when I tell her to go get in the tub. She knows what that means. Do you notice that you can see her ribs? Me too. I take this dog to the vet on a routine basis because I am afraid she is too skinny. But honestly it is very hard to keep weight on her when she is CONSTANTLY running when she is outside. Then on the occasions when she escapes she could be running up until the moment she is caught. I wish I had her stamina. I feed her dog food for "Active Dogs" with no fillers and high in protein but I don't think they have any idea just how "active" Dixie is. I am honestly afraid that one of these times when she is out that someone will find her and think that she is being abused.

This is post-tub. She slept all day. Must be nice.

No comments: