Sunday, November 16, 2008

Another One Bites The Dust

Yeah. So. This is the destruction I came home to Wednesday night. At the time I had no words to describe my shock.

I had put up everything possible that Roxie might like to chew on (aka DESTROY). Well for some reason a wool rug did not enter my mind of possible things that she might like to eat.

When I first got Roxie she ate a litany of items: remote controls (3), heart rate monitiors (1), shoes (oh I don't know 3 pairs), a year's worth of Oprah magazines and the list goes on. I had taken to putting her in the kennel when I left the house. I would test her on occasion to see if she has gotten any better and she had been doing good. Until Wednesday. If I leave her out I will put everything up and I will give her a raw hide bone. Wednesday I ran out of raw hides. The destruction of the wool run ensued.

Yeah. So. I am guessing she's not quite over her separation anxiety.

No comments: