Sunday, January 11, 2009

Witness Protection

I recently purchased my first SLR camera. It is the Canon EOS Digital Rebel XSi/450D and I LOVE it. Love, love, love it and I am sure I will love it even more when I know how to use it properly. My dogs have been subjected to countless photos. Countless. Well, let me be more honest, Dixie has been subjected to countless photos because she will let me photograph her. Roxie has let me take a couple but if the flash is on she is outta there. She is a blur in most of them or standing behind Dixie. It is like she doesn't want her likeness captured. She must be part Indian or in doggie witness protection.



You can actually see just how sick Dixie has been with IBS (Irritated Bowl Syndrome). I am NOT mistreating my dog. She just has been horribly, horribly sick.



I had to act like I was taking a picture of Dixie...

No comments: